1. The Unity web player will install on first use. Follow the prompts to install the web player.
After installation, this screen should appear in the web browser:
2. The program automatically connects to the server, allowing you to save and load projects and generate web page
reports. Select the "Disconnect" button to work offline. The button text will change to "Connect", providing the
option to re-connect at any time to save your work or generate web reports. The program cannot detect when
you close the web page, so you should select "Disconnect" before closing the web page. Otherwise, your browser
may not respond for up to 30 seconds.
3. You will need to enter your email and key each time the program runs from a new IP address location. The email is case sensitive.
4. This help web page and the online FHWA Rockery Guidelines may be accessed using these buttons. Popups need to be enabled to access the guidelines and web reports (don't worry, no annoying advertisements will appear). Usually there is an icon with a red "x", or a message box that appears at the top of your browser, giving you the option of allowing popups for this web page.
5. Click the small "v" or "^" button on the right to expand or hide the drop down list. Select an existing project from the list by clicking the button with the name, or enter a new a project name by clicking the edit box. Click "x" to delete a project fromthe list.
6. The "Load" and "Save" buttons will appear after entering a project name.
7. Select SI (metric) or US (English) units.
Upper color plot shows the minimum factor
of safety for all failure circles with centers at
Failure circles passing though Rockery
wall are omitted since internal and external
stability is covered in design checks.
Lower color plot shows the minimum
factor of safety for all failure circles
passing through corresponding point.